We know that things are changing rapidly these days. We’re trying to make it as easy as possible on you if something comes up.
If you need to cancel your registration, we will refund 100% of your ticket fee up to 30 days prior to the event start date (April 12, 2024).
What if You Cannot Attend?
You have up until April 12, 2024, to request a full refund for your ticket if you’re prevented from traveling or otherwise decide you’re not comfortable with an in-person event. Email email@example.com to request a refund and cancel your ticket. If you request a refund between April 13th and April 28th, we’ll transfer your registration to the next in-person event we offer. After April 28th, no refund or credit towards future in-person events will be offered.
What if Dynamic’s User Group Cancels?
If we cancel, it’ll be because the resort can no longer host our event. In this case, we will postpone and work to reschedule the event. Attendees can either request a refund for your ticket or you can apply it to the postponed DynamicsCon LIVE event.
Code of Conduct
Dynamics User Group/DynamicsCon LIVE wants to provide a safe and enjoyable event experience for all attendees, vendors, sponsors, and staff all referred to collectively as “Participants”. Dynamics User Group has established this Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to Participants and to ensure that all Participants understand what behavior is expected, and what behavior will not be tolerated at a Dynamics User Group event. Dynamics User Group expects all Participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all events. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, and in related online communities and social media.
Dynamics User Group is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Dynamics User Group expects all Participants will:
- Be considerate and respectful to all community members.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior materials, and speech.
- Speak up if they observe anything at a Dynamics User Group event that conflicts with this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed or feel uncomfortable, notice that another Participant is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the Dynamics User Group staff immediately.
- Committee members, speakers, and volunteers are an extension of Dynamics User Group and must conduct themselves in alignment with the values of Dynamics User Group during all activities.
Unacceptable behavior from any community member will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech, materials, or conduct by any Participants of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations whether associated with DynamicsCon LIVE or not.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory jokes, language, materials, online communities, or social media.
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Inappropriate photography or recording.
- Any boisterous, lewd, or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior, or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the event venue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a Participant engages in unacceptable behavior, Dynamics User Group may take any action it deems appropriate, including warning or immediately expelling the offender from the event with no refund. For more egregious behavior, Dynamics User Group may, temporarily ban or permanently expel a Participant from the community.
What if You Witness or Are Subjected to Unacceptable Behavior?
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify Dynamics User Group staff as soon as possible for further assistance. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Informed Consent, Waiver of Liability and Release from Risk
You will be participating in Dynamics User Group/DynamicsCon LIVE, and acknowledge that you will be engaged in various indoor and outdoor activities, including activities that may involve known and unknown risks too numerous to describe, but including without limitation the hazards of exposure to the risk of serious and/or permanent disability from injury and/or disease and death. Your decision to participate in DynamicsCon LIVE is made voluntarily with the knowledge of risks involved, and in doing so you assume all of the risks inherent in such an undertaking.
You, on behalf of yourself, your heir(s), next of kin, personal representative(s) and assign(s), fully and forever release, forgive, acquit and discharge (a) Dynamics User Group/DynamicsCon LIVE, (b) each and every entity which is controlled by Dynamics User Group, (c) each and every individual and/or company involved in DynamicsCon LIVE (hereafter referred to individually and collectively as “Affiliated Entities and Persons”), as well as (d) each and every one of the heirs, executors, legal representatives, predecessors, successors, assigns and/or partners of Dynamics User Group and/or each and every one of the Affiliated Entities and Persons and (e) each and every officer, director, trustee, agent, representative, attorney, and employee, past, present or future, of Dynamics User Group and/or any of the Affiliated Entities or Persons of and from any and all responsibility or liability for (1) any injury to your person or property (including without limitation any disease or its effects), (2) any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, losses, fees, charges, obligations, costs, expenses, judgments and liabilities of whatever kind, nature or description (including without limitation claims based on the alleged negligence of any party hereby released) which may arise or result directly or indirectly from your involvement in DynamicsCon LIVE, and (3) any conditions beyond the control of Dynamics User Group and/or any of the entities and persons released from liability in this paragraph, including without limitation acts of God; weather; detention; annoyance; delays and expenses arising from quarantine; strikes; theft; pilferage; force majeure; military, political, or terrorist action; civil disturbances; government restrictions and regulations; and delay or cancellation of changes in itinerary or schedules.
Quotation, Directory Information and Photo Release
You give Dynamics User Group/DynamicsCon LIVE permission to publish quotations from your evaluation form in any form of media or manner. You give Dynamics User Group the right to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt and distribute at any time and in any form of media or manner (1) photographs taken of you or your property while participating in DynamicsCon LIVE activities, its sponsors or other third parties, or (2) photographs that you have voluntary submitted of you or your property while participating in DynamicsCon LIVE activities (the “photographs”). No payment will be made to you for the use of the photographs. You understand that Dynamics User Group may not be able to return the original photographs that you have submitted. You agree that Dynamics User Group does not need your consent or approval of the finished product or products, and the copy or other matter that may be used in connection with the photographs, or the use to which the photographs might be applied.