DynamicsCon LIVE is back in San Antonio, TX! Dynamics User Group are monitoring at local, state, and national guidance surrounding COVID-19 to ensure a safe and productive event this September.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test performed by a testing site (at-home tests not accepted) within 72 hours of your event check-in will be required for all participants. Attendees who cannot provide the required information will not be allowed into DynamicsCon LIVE. To meet the vaccine requirement, attendees must show their COVID-19 vaccination card or a digital image along with a photo ID matching the name on the card. Attendees who cannot provide proof of vaccination should bring a photo ID and either a printout or photo of their negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before the event arrival date. At-home tests will not be accepted.
We encourage all attendees to wear masks if they feel more comfortable doing so.
There’s a high likelihood that this will change and Texas will once again require masks in all indoor spaces. If that happens, we’ll do the same. Plan on bringing your favorite masks along, even if you’re vaccinated.
We will be using signage and QR codes in the lobbies and at registration to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and to wear masks if you are not vaccinated. We have limited the number. The company is planning to add partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests and associates and is working with supply chain partners to make masks and gloves available to associates. You’ll see more hand sanitizing stations around Hyatt hotels – near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces.
Seating will be space to guideline recommendations and aisles will be set further apart to allow for the most comfortable environment. Additional seating will be available along the sides and in the back for those wanting even more spacing. Any handout from the sessions will be sent electronically to avoid the handling of documents.
We will be reinforcing hand hygiene which can decrease the risk of transmission of respiratory viruses by ~50%. Throughout the space we will be encouraging physical distancing by posting new signage to ensure proper separation in lines and common areas, discouraging congregating in crowded areas, reconfiguring public spaces, or limiting the number of attendees in various areas. We are thinking creatively to limit staff physical contact with customers where practical while still delivering superior service. We are also implementing touchless solutions, where practical, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission by limiting the handling of tickets, documents, check-in, payments and marketing materials.
We are dedicated to the health and safety of our attendees and the Dynamics User Group community at every segment of the program. To ensure your safety, our team will also have an established policy implementing more frequent hand washing by all employees, sanitizing of counter tops, and high touch areas. We along with the hotel will have ample hand sanitizer in public areas throughout facilities.
What is the hotel doing?
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
- Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide:
Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind. Measures may include touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and the use of electrostatic sprayers.
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
- GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Colleague temperature checks may be required at Hyatt hotels, and guest temperature checks may be required at some locations in compliance with local government requirements and in light of local situations and practices
- Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
Distance Can’t Stop Us From Caring
We remain committed to showing care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests in many ways, which may include revised capacity guidelines, face mask or covering requirements and appropriate personal protective equipment for colleagues, and more.
- Guests may be required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas at Hyatt hotels globally, based on local or national mandates or guidance. For specific requirements, guests may visit our COVID-19 Travel Updates page or contact the hotel directly.
- Social distancing signage
- Personal protective equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
- Elevator spacing and revised maximum capacity guidelines—elevators, fitness centers and more
- Reconfiguration of meeting room set-ups
- Knock-and-go contactless room service
Connect With Us Your Way
We’re bringing flexibility and peace of mind to your stay, with digital amenities* that can help put you in control of how you connect with us.
- Digital check-in and checkout
- Digital key
- In-room Chromecast
- Curated meditations from Headspace
- Grab-and-go meal ordering
- Hotel stay bill
Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented at each hotel may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the hotel is located.
*World of Hyatt app digital amenities are available at participating hotels.
Receptions / meals
At Hyatt, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. The company’s food and beverage operations are required to conduct self-inspection using its food safety standards as guidelines, and compliance is validated by independent audits. Hyatt is also enhancing sanitation guidelines and training videos for associates that include hygiene and disinfecting practices. In addition, the company is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
What can you do as an attendee?
We ask our attendees to please be considerate of others to help protect our community.
As travelers, you have a role to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have any COVID-19 symptoms, a fever or have been exposed with in the past 14 days to anyone with COVID-19. Attendees must use their own discretion to decide if you can travel safely to the event. If you are at higher risk, consider postponing travel.